11:00 am–5:00 pm
Industry City (274 36th Street, Courtyard 1/2 )
Part art exhibition, part activation, Christmas In America showcases the award-winning work of Jesse Rieser which documents the weird, wonderful and altogether wild ways Americans celebrate Christmas. Santa available for pictures 12–4 pm on weekends. Also see a Grinch elevator and Festival of Lights installation.
Eats & Treats: Seasonally-driven restaurant, cafe and bakery Norman is worth a visit by itself. Nosh on wholesome and shareable plates by acclaimed Scandinavian chefs in a minimalistic, very cool casual space.
- Escher: The Exhibition and Experience Friday, June 8–Sunday, February 3 10:00 am–7:00 pm
- FRIENDS Saturday, June 9–Thursday, January 31 8:00 am–8:00 pm
- Christmas In America: Art Experience Friday, November 30–Tuesday, December 25 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Festival of Lights & Grinch Elevator Tuesday, December 4–Monday, December 31 9:00 am–9:00 pm
- Santa at Christmas In America: Art Experience Saturday, December 8–Sunday, December 23 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Rock And Roll Playhouse: The Beatles Saturday, December 15 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Rock And Roll Playhouse: Salsa Sounds Saturday, December 22 12:30 pm–1:30 pm