Children’s Museum of Manhattan (CMOM)
Suggested Ages: Babies to 10
Explore curated family experiences in one-hour-and-forty-five-minute session with limited capacity to allow increased space to safely explore, climb, move, and play.
* Book a Playful Explorers to learn and imagine in Playworks and Adventures with Dora and Diego exhibits. Enjoy educator-led experiences such as storytime, singing and music.
* Or book Superpowered Creators to explore Inside Art and Superpowered Metropolis exhibits with educator-led experiences such as art-making, art and scavenger hunts. Explore what voting is and why it matters, how people effect change by working together, and the role of the president of the United States in the new Right to Vote.
* Both experiences feature free play in exhibits and personal activity kits for each family to use during their adventure.
* New $100 3-month “mini membership” includes unlimited free admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children plus nannies and caregivers, access to members-only hours and events and 15% off purchases at the CMOM Store (20% off during the holiday season).
* Private playdates and learning pods available for $500 for up to 25 people.
Lovers of dinosaurs, sea creatures, outer space and more can get their animal & nature fix at this giant (45 fascinating halls) treasure trove of wonders.
* Online advance timed ticket purchase required, even for members.
* Coat check, drinking fountains, IMAX Theater, Planetarium, Discovery Room and touchscreen/interactive elements all currently closed.
* Entrances at Central…More info