Central Park Zoo
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
Visit sea lions, snow monkeys, red pandas, turtles, bears and other animals at the cozy Central Park Zoo.
* Climb, play and pet at the interactive children’s zoo across the path.
* Most indoor areas are now open including the delightful penguins & sea birds exhibit and tropic zone. 4D Theater is closed.
* Some food and shopping available but only accepting credit card/apple pay.
* Don’t miss the Delacorte Clock outside the zoo. The animals statues move and twirl at each quarter hour.
* Advance online ticket purchase and masks required. Consider an annual zoo membership that includes admission to the Bronx and other NYC Zoos.
Try to open massive stone doors in a massive three-part sculpture on the southeastern edge of Central Park. Moyer’s hybrid sculpture unites imported stone with rock indigenous to the New York region with beautiful inlaid marble fragments. The title pays homage to Public Art Fund founder, Doris C. Freedman (1928-1981)More info