Bryant Park (42nd Street & Fifth Avenue)
The rinkside 50-foot Norway Spruce sparkles with 30,000 white and red LED lights and 3,500 starbursts, balls, snowflakes, and icicle ornaments. Get hot chocolate and other treats at the surrounding booths as you browse for unique gifts, or ice skate at the only free rink in the city. The only tree were you can get close and under the branches.
Eats & Treats: Choose from bureks and chocolate Babka from Bread Bakery, salad and mint lemonade from Le Pain Quotidien and wafels and ice cream from Wafel and Dinges (or all of the above) at the Bryant Park food kiosks.
- Winter Village at Bryant Park Friday, November 2–Wednesday, January 2 11:00 am–8:00 pm
- Bryant Park Winter Village Tree Tuesday, December 4–Monday, December 31 All Day
- Santa’s Corner Caroling Sunday, December 16 12:30 pm–1:00 pm
- Santa’s Corner Sunday, December 16–Sunday, December 23 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Live Holiday Music Tuesday, December 18 6:00 pm–7:00 pm