February 24 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Friday and Saturday, repeating until March 14, 2021
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, repeating until March 14, 2021
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
A hipper version of the Met features a huge, diverse permanent collection categorized by culture, as well as thoughtful visiting exhibitions from all over the world.
* Separate timed tickets ($9) required for for KAWS: WHAT PARTY , featuring the famous Brooklyn-based artist who modifies popular characters like Elmo to create inventive street art, sculptures and more. These tickets are selling out fast so reserve in advance (or become a member for access to more times).
* Explore African Art, Indigenous Americas Art, American Art and the must-see photograph/street art exhibit JR: Chronicles with an epic mural of more than one thousand New Yorkers accompanied by audio recordings of each person’s story.
* Free admission for health care workers and active-duty military personnel and their families (and ages 19 & under).
* Closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
* The Norm restaurant and Café are closed, but a selection of snacks and beverages are available from vending machines. Or visit nearby Lincoln Station for take-out or outdoor dining.
* On the edge of Prospect Park and next to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
This former menagerie is designed to allow up-close animal viewing, perfect for families with young children who want to learn about wildlife.
Explore a Discovery Trail and encounter 400 animals of 150 species including red panda, dingo, and a host of beautiful birds. Visit unique small cats, sea lions and Chinese-big headed turtles.
Food and…More info