Suggested Ages: 7 to 14+, Adult Friendly
Swing, climb, balance, traverse and zip-line at this aerial adventure park in Westchester.
* Explore a variety of high ropes courses with 110 platforms in the trees featuring unique elements and zip lines on every course.
* Nine courses for all skill levels – low to the ground and high in the trees, with age limits for each level. 7 to 9 year olds can try three yellow level courses, but need an accompanying adult for the three green level courses (if you bring a group, you’ll need one adult for every three kids). You can also hire ons of the friendly staff to lead your climbs.
* The experience starts with getting harnessed up – it’s a little heavy – and trained in clipping in and out of the course. Once you enter a course, you are always hooked up to a rope for safety (though staff can help kids get down anytime).
* Prices are for three hour time slots (includes training), less expensive two hour slots available at select times.
* No bathrooms on the course, so use the port-a potties in the parking lot across the street before you gear up- it’s a bit of a walk so plan accordingly.
* Spectators of all ages are welcome to watch for free in a gorgeous lovely setting with picnic tables.
🍽 Chips, drinks and other small snacks available at the check-in trailer. Cold water available to refill bottles. Pick up or order for delivery delicious brick oven pizza and other Italian food from nearby Trattoria 632.
This charming beach-side amusement park, in operation since 1928, has lots of cute rides for little ones and a few roller coasters for those taller and more daring including the historic wooden dragon coaster.
* Small enough that it can all be done in one day. Colorful, creative decor include giant toy soldiers and fireman…More info