March 28 @ 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until June 12, 2021
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until June 12, 2021
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until April 2, 2021
Suggested Ages: 7 to 14+, Adult Friendly
Swing, climb, balance, traverse and zip-line at this aerial adventure park in Westchester.
* Combines a variety of high ropes courses with zip lining.
* With 110 platforms in the trees, 15-20 feet apart, and limited capacity, great sop for social distancing (and safe, birthday parties).
* Nine courses for all skill levels – low to the ground and high in the trees, with age limits for each level. 7 to 9 year olds can try three yellow level courses, but need an accompanying adult for the three green level courses.
* Spectators of all ages are welcome to watch for free in a gorgeous forest setting with picnic tables.
* Pick up or order for delivery delicious brick oven pizza and other Italian food from nearby Trattoria 632.
Westchester Children’s Museum educators along with guest educators from Steffi Nossen School of Dance, Origami4Cause and local artist Dara Kane lead weekly fun, STEAM-based family workshop. Each week features a new topic (and suggested age range) for children and their caregivers. Individual supply kits provided.
Spots sell out quickly. Private group workshops also available.More info