12:00 pm–2:00 pm
Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
$25–$175, free/ages 1 & under, $10–$40 at this link
Local troupe Big Apple Circus presents intimate family-friendly shows with clowns, horse-riding dogs, horizontal juggling, aerial duo, flying trapeze and more in a one-ring Big Top tent with comfortable arena style tiered seating. It’s a small venue so pretty much any seat location is great, and there are fun photo ops in the lobby.
Days & times vary through January 27.
Eats & Treats: Pick up some decadent pastries or almost as delicious salads at Epicerie Boulud across Broadway at 64th Street and feast in the shady grove by the library, on the roof-top lawn, or sitting around the famous fountain. In the summer, enjoy creamy gelato at the L’Arte Del Gelato stand.
- 70% Off Big Apple Circus Tickets Tuesday, January 1–Sunday, January 27 All Day
- Big Apple Circus Friday, January 18 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, January 19 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Sunday, January 20 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Wednesday, January 23 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Thursday, January 24 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Friday, January 25 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Mouth Open, Story Jump Out Saturday, January 26 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, January 26 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Mouth Open, Story Jump Out Sunday, January 27 11:00 am–12:00 pm