Celebrate Earth Day with animal habitats workshops, herb garden making and waste conscious Japanese cooking.
* Choose from salads, sandwiches, amazing healthy artisanal bread and not-so-healthy pastries at the new UWS outpost of the 100-year-old Orwasher's Bakery at Amsterdam & 81st Street. The extensive cheesecake-heavy dessert menu and charming decor lure locals to cash-only tourist trap Cafe Lalo across the street.
More info on Being Green Fest
All Events This Week | Public Art & Pop-ups
- Let’s Dance! Saturday, July 1–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Art, Artists & You Saturday, June 2–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) Tuesday, January 1–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Holi Celebration at CMOM Saturday, March 23 2:00 pm–4:00 pm