Children's Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) (212 West 83rd Street between Broadway & Amsterdam)
$11, $7/seniors, free/ages 11 months old & younger
Celebrate Earth Day with animal habitats workshops, herb garden making and waste conscious Japanese cooking.
Eats & Treats: Choose from salads, sandwiches, amazing healthy artisanal bread and not-so-healthy pastries at the new UWS outpost of the 100-year-old Orwasher's Bakery at Amsterdam & 81st Street. The extensive cheesecake-heavy dessert menu and charming decor lure locals to cash-only tourist trap Cafe Lalo across the street.
- Let’s Dance! Saturday, July 1–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Dynamic H2O Saturday, May 26–Sunday, September 30 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Art, Artists & You Saturday, June 2–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Free Children’s Museum of Manhattan Friday, October 5 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Free Children’s Museum of Manhattan Friday, November 2 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Free Children’s Museum of Manhattan Friday, December 7 5:00 pm–8:00 pm