10:00 am–6:00 pm
Children's Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) (212 West 83rd Street between Broadway & Amsterdam)
$11, $7/seniors, free/ages 11 months old & younger
In a dynamic, hands-on environment, watch, follow, collaborate with, and take inspiration from working contemporary artists in studio workspaces. Explore the work of a diverse set of artists who work with materials and techniques such as assemblage/collage, fiber arts, technology/new media and paper.
Eats & Treats: Choose from salads, sandwiches, amazing healthy artisanal bread and not-so-healthy pastries at the new UWS outpost of the 100-year-old Orwasher's Bakery at Amsterdam & 81st Street. The extensive cheesecake-heavy dessert menu and charming decor lure locals to cash-only tourist trap Cafe Lalo across the street.
- Let’s Dance! Saturday, July 1–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Art, Artists & You Saturday, June 2–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Mosaics & The World Famous Harlem Gospel Choir Saturday, January 19 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Mosaics & AlphaKey Club Sunday, January 20 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Mosaics Monday, January 21 10:00 am–5:00 pm