12:00 pm–9:00 pm
Bryant Park (42nd Street & Fifth Avenue)
Try ice cream and sorbet from 15 local and international brands including Adirondack Creamery, Big Gay Ice Cream, Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory, My/Mo Mochi, Sambazon, Talenti, Van Leeuwen, and Wafels & Dinges. Accompaniments include specially baked pastries from Breads Bakery and wafer spoons provided by Italy’s historic Loacker brand. Proceeds benefit the Jimmy Fund, which supports pediatric and adult cancer care and research and rehabilitative medicine.
Also on Saturday & Sunday.
Eats & Treats: Choose from bureks and chocolate Babka from Bread Bakery, salad and mint lemonade from Le Pain Quotidien and wafels and ice cream from Wafel and Dinges (or all of the above) at the Bryant Park food kiosks.
- Winter Village at Bryant Park Friday, November 2–Wednesday, January 2 11:00 am–8:00 pm
- Bryant Park Winter Village Tree Tuesday, December 4–Monday, December 31 All Day
- Santa’s Corner Caroling Sunday, December 16 12:30 pm–1:00 pm
- Santa’s Corner Sunday, December 16–Sunday, December 23 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Live Holiday Music Tuesday, December 18 6:00 pm–7:00 pm