11:00 am–12:00 pm
Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
Experience the wonder of dance as a family during a one-hour performance designed for young audiences. Features child-friendly highlights from the American Ballet Theatre’s vast repertoire in a program narrated by a member of ABT’s Artistic Staff. Also with company dancers on the Met stageThere is also a Pre-Performance workshop at 9:15 am ($20).
Eats & Treats: Pick up some decadent pastries or almost as delicious salads at Epicerie Boulud across Broadway at 64th Street and feast in the shady grove by the library, on the roof-top lawn, or sitting around the famous fountain. In the summer, enjoy creamy gelato at the L’Arte Del Gelato stand.
- 70% Off Big Apple Circus Tickets Monday, November 26–Thursday, December 20 All Day
- Big Apple Circus Thursday, December 13 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Thursday, December 13 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Friday, December 14 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Friday, December 14 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, December 15 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- New York City Ballet Children’s Workshops Saturday, December 15 12:45 pm–1:30 pm
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Saturday, December 15 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Sunday, December 16 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- New York City Ballet Children’s Workshops Sunday, December 16 12:45 pm–1:30 pm