9:00 am–10:00 am
New York Botanical Garden (2900 Southern Boulevard)
Varies by day; $23-$30/adults, $10-$18/ages 1-12, $20-$28/students & seniors, free ages 1 & under.
See a sing-along performance with Thomas the Train where kids help Thomas discover the steps to grow a beautiful garden and take a photo with the Really Useful Engine. A fun addition to the Holiday Train Show for Thomas fans. Note that the auditorium is a bit of an outdoor walk from the main train show, as is the Children’s Garden with lots of fun hands-on activities.
Saturday–Sunday 9 am, 11 am, 1:30 pm & 3:30 pm
Through Jan 21
Eats & Treats: The family-friendly menu at the counter-service Pine Tree Café offers fresh panini, pizza, salads and snacks. Shop for artisanal caramels, infused olive oils and other tasty treats at the charming gift shop. Head to nearby Arthur Avenue for authentic Italian delights.
- New York Botanical Garden Holiday Train Show Saturday, November 17–Monday, January 21 9:00 am–6:00 pm
- All Aboard With Thomas & Friends Saturday, January 19 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Evergreen Express at New York Botanical Train Show Saturday, January 19 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- All Aboard With Thomas & Friends Sunday, January 20 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Evergreen Express at New York Botanical Train Show Sunday, January 20 10:00 am–5:30 pm