6:00 pm–8:00 pm
Bryant Park (42nd Street & Fifth Avenue)
Learn ballet moves on the Bryant Park Lawn in a one-night-only master class led by Cynthia Harvey, former ABT ballerina and current Artistic Director of ABT’s Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School. No previous experience with ballet is needed, and all fitness levels are welcome. At 6:55 pm ABT Principal Dancers Sarah Lane and Herman Cornejo share their journeys to the highest ranks of ballet as artist-athletes. Then three New York ballet companies perform: CONTINUUM Contemporary/Ballet, Doug Baum & Artists, and Da’ Von Doane & the Artists of the Shift.
Eats & Treats: Choose from bureks and chocolate Babka from Bread Bakery, salad and mint lemonade from Le Pain Quotidien and wafels and ice cream from Wafel and Dinges (or all of the above) at the Bryant Park food kiosks.
- Winter Village at Bryant Park Friday, November 2–Wednesday, January 2 11:00 am–8:00 pm
- Bryant Park Winter Village Tree Tuesday, December 4–Monday, December 31 All Day
- Live Holiday Music Tuesday, December 11 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Santa’s Corner Caroling Sunday, December 16 12:30 pm–1:00 pm
- Santa’s Corner Sunday, December 16–Sunday, December 23 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Live Holiday Music Tuesday, December 18 6:00 pm–7:00 pm