Bryant Park (42nd Street & Fifth Avenue)
A familiar sight – a romantic Bryant Park wedding – develops into a modern-day twist on Shakespeare’s classic comedy, full of madcap revelry and literary fantasy.
Friday & Saturday 7 pm through June 2
Eats & Treats: Choose from bureks and chocolate Babka from Bread Bakery, salad and mint lemonade from Le Pain Quotidien and wafels and ice cream from Wafel and Dinges (or all of the above) at the Bryant Park food kiosks.
Also at this location:
- Bryant Park Moves with Limon Dance Saturday, July 21 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Bryant Park Reading Room Kids: Erin Lee and the Up Past Bedtime Band Saturday, July 21 12:00 pm–1:45 pm
- Le Carrousel Magique Sunday, July 22 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- StoryTime with Cali Co Cat Tuesday, July 24 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Bryant Park Picnics: Decoda Wednesday, July 25 5:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Broadway In Bryant Park & Sing-A-Long Thursday, July 26 12:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Twelfth Night at Bryant Park Friday, July 27 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Bryant Park Moves with Limon Dance Saturday, July 28 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Bryant Park Reading Room Kids Saturday, July 28 12:00 pm–1:45 pm
- Twelfth Night at Bryant Park Saturday, July 28 7:00 pm–9:00 pm