Children's Museum of the Arts (CMA) (102 Charlton Street)
Get two tickets for $11 (usually $22) or four tickets for $22 (usually $44) for the very cool, hands-on Children’s Museum of the Arts. Explore exhibits, art-making workshops, a media lab, and more creative fun.
Eats & Treats: Get energy for creativity with seasonal, farm-to-table food at Dig Inn (350 Hudson Street between King & Charlton) or sit-down Westville (210 W 10th St). Also visit Jacques Torre's nearby chocolate museum.
- Peanuts Global Artist Collective Friday, April 20–Wednesday, October 31 All Day
- 50% Off Childrens Museum of The Arts Admission Monday, September 24–Wednesday, October 31 12:00 am
- Art & Activism: Drawing the Line Monday, September 24–Sunday, October 28 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- CIVICKIDS: A Day of Art & Activism Sunday, October 21 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Children’s Museum of the Arts WEE Arts Wednesday, October 24 1:45 pm–3:00 pm
- Museum of Arts and Design (MAD) Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Thursday, October 25 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- New Museum Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Thursday, October 25 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- CMA’s Annual Halloween Parade Saturday, October 27 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- CMA’s Annual Halloween Parade Sunday, October 28 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Children’s Museum of the Arts WEE Arts Wednesday, October 31 1:45 pm–3:00 pm