Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
Ages 2–5 are invited inside an enchanted tent to experience this whimsical theatrical tale where a tall man’s daydreams of a seaside land filled with wonders is transformed into an immersive reality. Sand dunes, sea creatures, boats, and the endless sky are evoked through stunning visuals and original melodies.
Saturday & Sunday 11 am & 2 pm
Eats & Treats: Pick up some decadent pastries or almost as delicious salads at Epicerie Boulud across Broadway at 64th Street and feast in the shady grove by the library, on the roof-top lawn, or sitting around the famous fountain. In the summer, enjoy creamy gelato at the L’Arte Del Gelato stand.
Also at this location:
- Whipped Cream Wednesday, July 4 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Whipped Cream Friday, July 6 2:00 pm–3:45 pm
- Whipped Cream Saturday, July 7 2:00 pm–3:45 pm
- New York Philharmonic Young People’s Concerts: Dancing Across Europe — The Waltz Saturday, November 17 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- New York Philharmonic Young People’s Concerts: Animals into Song — The Cunning Little Vixen” Saturday, January 12 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- New York Philharmonic Young People’s Concerts: Fantasy or Reality? Peer Gynt Saturday, March 2 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- New York Philharmonic Young People’s Concerts: Coming to New York — Immigrant Voicex Saturday, May 11 2:00 pm–3:00 pm