New-York Historical Society (70 Central Park West at 77th Street)
Grownups and their children (up to 3 years old) explore America’s past, present, and future in a lively and interactive tour before the museum opens for the day. Includes singing, movement, texture exploration, and art-making in the galleries.
Second Friday & Third Sunday of the month.
Nearby Eat & Treats: Feast on antipasti, artisanal pastas and paninis ar Caffe Storico, the museum's classy but kid-friendly eatery. Get burgers and shakes at Shake Shack down the block (Columbus @ 77th Street).
More events this week | Sign up for our email list
Also at this location:
- Walk This Way: Footwear from the Stuart Weitzman Collection of Historic Shoes Thursday, April 20–Monday, October 8 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Feathers: Fashion and the Fight for Wildlife Friday, April 6–Friday, July 13 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Stroller Tour Through History Sunday, May 20 10:15 am–11:00 am
- Living History: Happy 250th Birthday, Dolley Madison! Sunday, May 20 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- New-York Historical Society Storytime Sunday, May 20 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Tuesday, May 22 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Friday, May 25 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- New-York Historical Society Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Friday, May 25 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Living History Saturday, May 26 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Living History Sunday, May 27 11:00 am–4:00 pm