Museum of the Moving Image (36-01 35 Avenue (at 37 Street) )
$15, $9/students & seniors, $7/ages 3-12, free/2 and under
See kid-friendly short films that integrates scientific or technological themes using animation or live action. One film (Nose Hair) features dart bombs. Also check out the fun exhibition Jim Henson’s World plus classic arcade games.
Also on Sunday.
Also at this location:
- Jim Henson’s World Monday, January 1–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- Science and Film Shorts for Kids Sunday, June 24 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Bear in the Blue House: Noel’s Favorites Saturday, June 30 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- How to Be a Puppeteer Family Workshop Saturday, June 30 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Bear in the Blue House: Noel’s Favorites Sunday, July 1 11:00 am–12:00 pm