New-York Historical Society (70 Central Park West at 77th Street)
Get a free train fix every Friday morning through February, we’re opening the doors early at 7:30 am. Explore the Holiday Express: Toys and Trains from the Jerni Collection before the museum opens, read fun train tales, and enjoy coffee and breakfast treats, available for purchase from the museums’ Espresso & Coffee Bar.
Fridays though February 23
Nearby Eat & Treats: Feast on antipasti, artisanal pastas and paninis ar Caffe Storico, the museum's classy but kid-friendly eatery. Get burgers and shakes at Shake Shack down the block (Columbus @ 77th Street).
More events this week | Sign up for our email list
Also at this location:
- Walk This Way: Footwear from the Stuart Weitzman Collection of Historic Shoes Thursday, April 20–Monday, October 8 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Feathers: Fashion and the Fight for Wildlife Friday, April 6–Friday, July 13 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Rockwell, Roosevelt & the Four Freedoms Friday, May 25–Sunday, September 2 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Friday, May 25 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- New-York Historical Society Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Friday, May 25 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Living History: Memorial Day Weekend Sunday, May 27 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- New-York Historical Society Storytime: Memorial Day Surprise Sunday, May 27 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- Living History: Memorial Day Weekend Monday, May 28 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Tuesday, May 29 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Friday, June 1 3:30 pm–4:15 pm