New-York Historical Society (70 Central Park West at 77th Street)
Get a free train fix every Friday morning through February, we’re opening the doors early at 7:30 am. Explore the Holiday Express: Toys and Trains from the Jerni Collection before the museum opens, read fun train tales, and enjoy coffee and breakfast treats, available for purchase from the museums’ Espresso & Coffee Bar.
Fridays though February 23
Eats & Treats: Feast on antipasti, artisanal pastas and paninis ar Caffe Storico, the museum's classy but kid-friendly eatery. Get burgers and shakes at Shake Shack down the block (Columbus @ 77th Street).
Also at this location:
- Walk This Way: Footwear from the Stuart Weitzman Collection of Historic Shoes Thursday, April 20–Monday, October 8 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Summer of Magic: Treasures from the David Copperfield Collection Thursday, June 15–Sunday, September 16 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Feathers: Fashion and the Fight for Wildlife Friday, April 6–Friday, July 13 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Rockwell, Roosevelt & the Four Freedoms Friday, May 25–Sunday, September 2 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Tuesday, June 19 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Friday, June 22 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- New-York Historical Society Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Friday, June 22 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Living History Saturday, June 23 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Living History Sunday, June 24 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- New-York Historical Society Storytime Sunday, June 24 11:30 am–12:30 pm