Museum of the Moving Image (36-01 35 Avenue (at 37 Street) )
$15, $9/students & seniors, $7/ages 3-12, free/2 and under
See an animated coming of age story from Studio Ghibli about thirteen-year-old (good) witch Kiki. A beautiful film for kids and adults about the journey to finding your place in the world Also check out the fun exhibition Jim Henson’s World.
Also on Sunday.
Also at this location:
- Jim Henson’s World Monday, January 1–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- Brave Screening Saturday, May 12 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Brave Screening Sunday, May 13 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Kiki’s Delivery Service Screening Saturday, May 26 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Kiki’s Delivery Service Screening Sunday, May 27 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Kid Sensory Friendly Screening Saturday, June 2 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Kid Screening Sunday, June 3 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Finding Nemo Screening Saturday, June 16 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Finding Nemo Screening Sunday, June 17 11:00 am–12:30 pm
More events this week | Sign up for our email list