Museum of the Moving Image (36-01 35 Avenue (at 37 Street) )
$15, $9/students & seniors, $7/ages 3-12, free/2 and under
See a special 20th anniversary screening of this beloved classic. Robert Louis Stevenson’s swashbuckling adventure gets the full Muppet treatment in this musical version, with Kermit as the captain pitted against the villainous Long John Silver (Tim Curry) and his band of pirates, and Miss Piggy as the island’s love goddess. In conjunction with exhibition Jim Henson’s World.
Saturday & Sunday 1 pm & 4 pm.
Also at this location:
- Jim Henson’s World Monday, January 1–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- The Kid Sensory Friendly Screening Saturday, June 2 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Kid Screening Sunday, June 3 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Finding Nemo Screening Saturday, June 16 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Finding Nemo Screening Sunday, June 17 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Museum Of The Moving Image Family Matinees Saturday, June 23 11:00 am–12:30 pm