Museum of the Moving Image (36-01 35 Avenue (at 37 Street) )
$15, $9/students & seniors, $7/ages 3-12, free/2 and under
Before Toy Story, there was Jim Henson’s The Christmas Toy. In this ABC holiday special, a group of toys comes to life whenever their owner, Jamie, leaves the room. Last year’s favorite gift, Rugby Tiger (Dave Goelz), is nervous about the arrival of a new toy and plans to sneak under the Christmas tree so he can once again be a new gift. In The Bells of Fraggle Rock, Cantus arrives for the Festival of the Bells and Gobo sets out on an adventure—to find out if the mythical Great Bell of Fraggle Rock is really real. Hang out with more muppets and try some puppeteering in the exhibition Jim Henson’s World.
Also on Sunday.
Also at this location:
- Jim Henson’s World Monday, January 1–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- Brave Screening Saturday, May 12 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Brave Screening Sunday, May 13 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Kiki’s Delivery Service Screening Saturday, May 26 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Kiki’s Delivery Service Screening Sunday, May 27 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Kid Sensory Friendly Screening Saturday, June 2 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Kid Screening Sunday, June 3 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Finding Nemo Screening Saturday, June 16 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Finding Nemo Screening Sunday, June 17 11:00 am–12:30 pm
More events this week | Sign up for our email list