Museum of the Moving Image (36-01 35 Avenue (at 37 Street) )
$15, $9/students & seniors, $7/ages 3-12, free/2 and under
See Pixar’s Academy Award–winning animated film about a clownfish father’s love and the great lengths to which he will go to rescue his son on the big screen. A classic animated film perfect for Father’s Day weekend. Also check out the fun exhibition Jim Henson’s World.
Nearby Eat & Treats: Indulge in Venezuelan fried yumminess at the Arepas Cafe a few blocks way and snag a Fraggle Rock Mast Brothers chocolate bar in the gift shop.
More events this week | Sign up for our email list
Also at this location:
- Jim Henson’s World Monday, January 1–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- Museum Of The Moving Image Family Matinee: Little Women Sunday, May 20 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Kiki’s Delivery Service Screening Saturday, May 26 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Kiki’s Delivery Service Screening Sunday, May 27 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Kid Sensory Friendly Screening Saturday, June 2 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Kid Screening Sunday, June 3 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Finding Nemo Screening Saturday, June 16 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Finding Nemo Screening Sunday, June 17 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Museum Of The Moving Image Family Matinees Saturday, June 23 11:00 am–12:30 pm