The Met Breuer ( 945 Madison Avenue at 75th Street)
Pay-what-you-wish, suggested $25, free/ages 12 & under
Share ideas and enjoy stories, sketching, and other gallery activities that bring works of art to life the Met’s striking modern art outpost. For families with children ages 3–11. Space is limited to 25; first come, first served.
Also at 2 pm.
Nearby Eat & Treats: Blue Bottle Coffee on the top floor has yummy cookies, lots of comfy seating, and awesome kids art books to browse.
More events this week | Sign up for our email list
Also at this location:
- Like Life: Sculpture, Color, and the Body (1300–Now) Wednesday, March 21–Sunday, July 22 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- Leon Golub: Raw Nerve Sunday, April 1–Sunday, May 27 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- Gallim: (C)arbon Tuesday, May 22 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Gallim: (C)arbon Wednesday, May 23 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Gallim: (C)arbon Thursday, May 24 11:00 am–12:30 pm