Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
Drawing from salsa, Afro-Cuban dance, hip-hop, and contemporary dance-theater, this critically acclaimed, multicultural Los Angeles dance troupe is dedicated to transforming the world through dance. Their philosophy of performance-as-social-action gives voice to people not traditionally seen on the concert stage, creating a thrilling, mind-opening experience for children and adults alike.
Also at 2 pm.
Nearby Eat & Treats:
More events this week | Sign up for our email list
Also at this location:
- Lincoln Center Young Music Makers Friday, May 25 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Coppélia Saturday, May 26 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Coppélia Sunday, May 27 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Coppélia Saturday, June 2 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Whipped Cream Wednesday, July 4 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Whipped Cream Friday, July 6 2:00 pm–3:45 pm
- Whipped Cream Saturday, July 7 2:00 pm–3:45 pm
- New York Philharmonic Young People’s Concerts: Dancing Across Europe — The Waltz Saturday, November 17 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- New York Philharmonic Young People’s Concerts: Animals into Song — The Cunning Little Vixen” Saturday, January 12 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- New York Philharmonic Young People’s Concerts: Fantasy or Reality? Peer Gynt Saturday, March 2 2:00 pm–3:00 pm