Guggenheim (1071 5th Avenue at 89th Street)
$40 per family (includes a copy of the book & museum admission)
Join award-winning illustrator, author, and animator Evan Turk for a reading and discussion about his newest cinematic picture book, Heartbeat, which follows the life of a baby whale, and learn his creative process. Then create works of art inspired by the book and its illustrations.
Nearby Eat & Treats: Cafe 3 on the third floor serves sandwiches, pastries, chocolates, coffee, tea, wine, and beer with a spectacular view across Fifth Avenue to Central Park. Or visit Dean & Deluca a few blocks south on E 86th Street for an array of gourmet goodies.
More events this week | Sign up for our email list
Also at this location:
- Brancusi Thursday, March 1–Sunday, September 30 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Guggenheim Free Hours Saturday, May 26 5:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Guggenheim Open Studios For Families Sunday, May 27 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Guggenheim Free Hours Saturday, June 2 5:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Guggenheim Open Studios For Families Sunday, June 3 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Little Guggs Wednesday, June 6 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Little Guggs: Saturday Saturday, June 9 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Guggenheim Free Hours Saturday, June 9 5:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Second Sunday Family Tour Sunday, June 10 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Guggenheim Open Studios For Families Sunday, June 10 1:00 pm–4:00 pm