Carnegie Hall (57th Street & Seventh Avenue)
The Orchestra of St. Luke’s returns to Carnegie Hall with three family-friendly stories for orchestra narrated by John Lithgow. Prokofiev’s classic Peter and the Wolf is performed alongside two new compositions: Caroline Shaw’s adaptation of The Mountain That Loved a Bird by Alice McLerran and Robert Xavier Rodriguez’s take on a favorite children’s book, The Dot and the Line by Norton Juster.
Also at this location:
- ||: Song/Play :|| Sunday, June 24 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Carnegie Hall Fall Family Day Sunday, September 23 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Carnegie Hall Family Concert: My City, My Song Saturday, January 19 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Carnegie Hall Spring Family Day Sunday, April 7 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Carnegie Hall Family Concert: My City, My Song Saturday, May 11 12:00 pm–4:00 pm